Ennebi Electronics Srl recognizes the fundamental importance of ensuring the health and safety of its employees, visitors and potential users of the products and services, respecting the environment, considering the context and stakeholders that interact with it.
These objectives are set as priority in business management and therefore intends to continue to develop its operations in the constant attention and respect of the existing legislation on health and safety at work and respect for the environment.
In this picture Ennebi Electronics Srl We are committed to pursuing COMPANY POLICY ON HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK AND ENVIRONMENTAL based on the principle of continuous improvement of its performance through the following key points:
- To act responsibly, respecting the legislation on health and safety at work;
- Implement and maintain a Management System of Health and Safety at Work and respect for the environment in accordance with the requirements of ISO 45001: 2018 and UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015 is an integral part of business management, supported with the appropriate resources and that it is periodically reviewed;
- Involve all employees at all levels to promote individual responsibilities regarding health and safety at work and respect for the environment;
- Identify and periodically assess the risks in the individual processes carried out within the production unit to make the necessary changes to the Management System;
- Analyzing the professional diseases, accidents, nonconformity and near-miss at work that should take place with identification of the causes, as well as the measures to be implemented to prevent recurrence;
- Designing and implementing information programs, education and training for workers in health and safety at work and respect for the environment;
- To analyze their processes / services, identifying areas for potential improvement and staring, with a view to continuous improvement, objectives and targets;
- Check the conformity of business processes with the laws, regulations and any other rules regarding health and safety at work and respect for the environment applicable to the sector in which the company operates, always keeping the focus on stakeholders related to the context in which the company operates.
- Periodically review both the policy that these principles to ensure that they remain always relevant and appropriate business organization.
The implementation of the Management System Health and Safety at Work and Environment is fully shared and endorsed by the Executive Board.
Novedrate (CO), 20.9.19