The temperature controllers allow, by setting the desired temperature (set-point), to control and maintain the preset temperature of the heating element by comparing the value detected by the sensor with the one set by the user.
The temperature controllers Ennebi Electronics can be analog or microprocessor. In particular, the instruments microprocessor, thanks to the ease and flexibility of programming parameters, provide a wide possibility of adjustment of the temperature.
The types of control that the temperature controllers can perform are:
- ON-OFF control: temperature control simple and relatively slow very sensitive to variations in power supply or load. The output is in ON condition for lower temperatures of the predetermined value (set point) while it is in the OFF state for higher temperatures.
- “P” (proportional) Adjustment: This type of adjustment is used when you want to eliminate the hysteresis of the temperature on the heating setting feature Onn-OFF. In this sense, the user defines two temperatures (proportional band) which include the set-point where the temperature adjustment is carried out continuously according to a time referred to as proportional cycle (duty cycle) within which the travel times of ON and OFF output. This type of control allows a good temperature stability but is characterized by a difference of the same with respect to the setpoint value (offset).li>
- “PD” (proportional-derivative) Adjustment: proportional control derived in addition to the adjustment “P” allows you to make a quick return to the set-point to the occurrence of a rapid change in temperature due to strong external disturbances.
- “PID” (proportional-integrated-derived) adjustment : allows control of the temperature with the simultaneous use of the “PD” more integral action “I” with which you can automatically delete the ‘offset temperature typical of proportional control.
- Auto-tuning: the auto-tuning allows the controller, through a cycle of self-learning, automatically calculate all the optimal values of the parameters of the “PID” according to the characteristics of the element from having to heat.
As support to its thermoregulatory Ennebi Electronics can provide a complete range of temperature probes. All probes are also available in multiple configurations, with different formats, ferrules and cable types also according to customer specifications.